Ksenia has over 15 years of experience in strategic marketing and communications. Her track record is over 100 successful projects in healthcare, home and furniture, hospitality and travel, IT, luxury and fashion, NGOs, real estate, startups and other sectors.
- Creating the Business Club of Georgia to promote foreign investment to Batumi region
- Launching a top national award in the Hospitality sector
- Advising some of the most reputable luxury brands including Faberge, Van Cleef & Arpels
Ksenia is also experienced in building business ecosystems and shaping client communities.
Iryna has over ten years of experience in marketing, business development and communications for B2B, professional services, Government institutions, international organizations and donors, start-ups and other sectors.
Iryna is the Communications Advisor to the Ukrainian Bar Association and a member of the Ukrainian PR Association.
- ranked among top-10 independent PR experts nationwide by Marketing Media Review 2017
- for 3 years in a row ranked No.1 Business Development Executive in Ukraine’s Legal Market by pravo.ua 2012 – 2014
- ranked among Top 50 Communications Experts in Ukraine by Marketing Media Review 2015
Inna has 8 years of experience in the field of external and internal communications, digital marketing, event management, CSR projects for international and local companies.
Inna has implemented communication strategies, been responsible for marketing and PR activities for the international law firm DLA Piper, Dragon Capital’s real estate objects, Piraeus Bank, a Ukrainian bank with foreign capital.
- DLA Piper named International Law Firm of the Year in Ukraine by Yuridicheskaya Practika Publishing House
- Obolon Residences, premium class residential complex, won the European Property Awards 2016-2017
- Piraeus Bank named TOP-10 the most reliable banks at the Ukrainian Banker Awards by Ekonomika Communication Hub, 2015
- The Chesnutt Race set up a media zone for the first time with the support of Piraeus Bank, 2014